|3 under 3 - I can't even imagine|
|My sweet view|
|And there it is - my tiny little kingdom|
Before kids I was a gym rat and in great shape. I trained for triathlons, half marathons and did serious workouts 5-6 times a week. I looked great, felt great, slept great and loved all the energy that comes with exercise. I want to feel that way again but don't expect to be in that sort of shape. I just want a little tone and no more squishiness.
Starting tomorrow there are NO MORE EXCUSES. Spring is here, Olivia likes riding in the BOB again, I live 3 houses away from the Little Sugar Creek Greenway (perfect place to walk), 1/2 mile from Freedom Park and my workout clothes now fit. MOVE!!!
|Beautiful Freedom Park in Charlotte|
- Every day wear my pedometer and aim for 10,000 steps. GET OUT AND MOVE. I bought this one off Amazon and really like how you can put it in your pocket.
- Saturday morning during my "mommy break" go take a yoga class somewhere. I've practiced yoga for over 15 years and love it -
- Restart trainer Kelly Fillnow's exercise routines. Kelly was my Personal Trainer (she set up me and Ed on a blind date!) and planned out a calendar with different workouts. I can break them up and do a little here and there throughout the day.
- In another month when I'm comfortable leaving Teddy at the child watch, commit to Tuesday and Thursday visits to the gym. The Myers Park Presbyterian Wellness Center in Charlotte has everything I need at a great price. Plus they have wonderful child watch - $5 for two hours and there are always just a couple kids in there when I visit.
- I hate exercise videos, but have heard good stuff about T-Tapp. Only 15 minutes, can't beat that. This will be my last resort.
- I've also pinned several easy workout plans exactly like this that I might try.
This is my declaration that I'm officially getting off the couch. Tomorrow. I've gotta give myself one last day to soak it all up.